A breath of fresh air

wz31857

I am turning 58 in a couple of days and have not flown RC for 20 years.I recently stumbled upon your website and immediately was reinspired. I bought a tuffwing a Radian pro and a zagi slope glider in the last two months. I purchased a Dx8, chargers, batteries ect.Your site has so much information and on any RC related subject a newbie or experienced pilot.The crew seems so sincere and down right wanting to assist in any way. I would hope to shake the hand of Josh Bixler and for that matter the entire Flite Test crew someday.You have brought me back to a truly enjoyable hobby with real enthusiasm and a true source of great information. I wear your sweatshirt and carry that Flite Test coffee mug with pride.By the way I found a slope flying area today in 15 mile an hour winds and had a blast. It was Mr. Bixler in the Slope flying video he did here in my state of California that got me motivated.Thank you to all and I brag about you to anyone who asks how I know what I know. Keep up the fantastic work and good luck in all you do.Wayne, Los Angeles California

Gryf

Hi, Wayne!

I'm 58 myself - until next month, anyway - and Flite Test got me into RC for the first time, starting last year. It's been a great ride so far! By all means, if you can make it to Flite Fest in July, you'll get your chance to shake hands with Josh and meet hundreds of the FT community. Here's a link to my photos from 2014:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/safety_fast/sets/72157648350151512/

Best wishes,

Gryf

Last edited: