about bat bone and the original camera mount

RONcket

Some time ago I built my first "David Windestål" tricopter (first multirotor) and I've been loving it. I even put LEDs to fly at night because it's already dark when I come back from work. Anyway, I built the whole thing from wood and it's been an awesome learning platform.
Now that I had enough experience with LOS I moved into FPV, I purchased a Fatshark Teleporter V3 which I've flown only once so far (stupid weather). What I'm not happy with is the vibrations I'm getting when recording and the overall looks of my tricopter so I decided to upgrade to a Bat bone. Of course the other reason is that I feel that I already owe a lot to the Flitetest guys and wanted to get something from the store for a while.

My question is if the camera mount on the store (http://shop.flitetest.com/multirotors/original-tricopter-camera-mount/) can be mounted on the bat bone. Do I need to modify something?

Cheers

DDSFlyer

I'm pretty sure if you look at some of their you tube videos that they have mounted that to the batbone. I haven't done it personally but will be doing it when I get my bat bone for christmas!