about to get on a greyhound to flitefest!

captian kazuma

smile. you've got wings.
Oh first greyhound trip. Leave on 1145pm pm bus but im sure ill be at grey hound stations all day.then all long ride then FLITEFEST.

RoyBro

Mentor
Everyone should have the experience of taking a solo trip by Greyhound. I should have left the wife and kids at home and done the same. Have fun.

Winglet

That's awesome! You must be about the first person actually on the way? How is the bus ride so far? Wish I could be there. What an adventure.

captian kazuma

smile. you've got wings.
i think ima post video of it on my facebook. im so noob this is going to be great. little scared but no worrys! about to get on the bus im going to seattle in the morning so i guess that will be the first video, then one when i get off the bus and maybe one when im at the event after meeting new friends. hope to meet as many as possibly.

remember im the guy in almost all purple and the bowler hat with a red feather.

Splatwillicrash

Oh No.....

i think ima post video of it on my facebook. im so noob this is going to be great. little scared but no worrys! about to get on the bus im going to seattle in the morning so i guess that will be the first video, then one when i get off the bus and maybe one when im at the event after meeting new friends. hope to meet as many as possibly.

remember im the guy in almost all purple and the bowler hat with a red feather.

How will we ever pick you out?

Enjoy your trip, I fly out tomorrow night, I am gonna be there early as well...