Flitefest 2021

FlyingWithRyan

Elite member
That would explain the dogging while flying - kinda always flying on an angle :ROFLMAO: I'll have to shim it and give it another try and then modify the plans to include a bit. I use 3D printed firewalls with a big glue surface so shimming will be always necessary for me!
Bwarz Edited Motor Pod.PNG

Heres the edited pod. We can always add more angle if its not enough.

Corbarrad

I so wanted to come after the forced hiatus last year but unfortunately the pandemic travel restrictions are still in effect, so my hopes rest on youtube for at least some footage for my fix...

So, my plea goes out to you, attendees, please share you footage. I promise I will leave a like and a comment for any footage I find on youtube this weekend, no matter if from the build tent, combat, general flying or the bonfire.

May you have at least as much fun this year as I had the last few times.

Pieliker96

Elite member
I so wanted to come after the forced hiatus last year but unfortunately the pandemic travel restrictions are still in effect, so my hopes rest on youtube for at least some footage for my fix...

So, my plea goes out to you, attendees, please share you footage. I promise I will leave a like and a comment for any footage I find on youtube this weekend, no matter if from the build tent, combat, general flying or the bonfire.

Here's a little something that happened during Friday evening's combat...

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
... unfortunately the pandemic travel restrictions are still in effect, ...

That sucks. Where are the travel restrictions still happening?
I've had no travel restrictions here. Been out, and about literally every day since before the virus.

Test Fly RC

Elite member
Hope everyone had a great time at Flite Fest and made it home safe
It was nice meeting you at FF!

After Flite Fest we went out to Edgewater Airpark and I got to fly my MS A-10 (it flew really well) ,and one of my brothers flew his Scratch built MS P-51 and my other brother flew his quad!
It was nice seeing John (the prototype guy) flying some cool MS planes!

We are going to go to Northern Wisconsin and camp there over night and then head on home.

Test Fly RC

Elite member

Here's some footage!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor

I got video, I’m still in the process of editing it then I’ll post the link here.

Bluestreak

Fun being at FliteFest with everyone. Anybody pick up a FliteTest plastic shopping bag full of battery charger, balance board, pink AR T-shirt, camo hat, prop balancer, and a bunch of XT60s at the bottom of it??? My buddy turned it into the lost and found with Jen Bixler aaaaand...it's gone. I'm guessing it's been misplaced all over again so message me if it turns up :)

Attachments

• tempImageHukOKp.png
    tempImageHukOKp.png
    16.7 MB · Views: 0