Access denied

gandpa bill

What has happened all of a sudden when you try to down load some of the plans you get the access denied message. I am a member and singed in and still get this message. it says request permission which I do and never get a response. It's not like I am trying to access top secret info . there are other places to find most if not all the plans and up to about a couple weeks ago this site was easy to use and helpful. WHAT HAPPENED

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
According to SP0NZ, the guy who draws all the plans, Google has changed their security settings on the access to where the plans are stored. They're working to get it sorted out.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
What plan are you trying to access, and through what page?

I just tried downloading the first one on SP0NZ's plans list thread and it downloaded without issue.

gandpa bill

the last one was the mini pun jet . there are some that work great but lately many of them I the access denied. If it's something I am doing wrong I wish some one could tell e what it is so I can fix it.

M

MCNC

the last one was the mini pun jet . there are some that work great but lately many of them I the access denied. If it's something I am doing wrong I wish some one could tell e what it is so I can fix it.

Appears to still be working through security. I just tried that same resource (as a test) and get asked to pick between my two Google accounts and it then tells me an email has been sent to the owner for file access.