ADDICTED! + which drone to buy first?

Neutron

so a week ago i picked up a blade glimpse fpv rtf. flew it everyday and loved it, but those props just get DESTROYED. so i did a little more research with youtube university and discovered the inductrix/tiny whoop. plus a local group gets together and flies them every week so i learned a bit from them. at first i thought to myself, "that thing is so little, there's no way i'm gonna like it. I want to fly the mini-quads like mr. steele and charpu!" but i ended up piecing some things together and decided to get the inductrix and build my own tiny whoop plus get a set of fatsharks for under $250. I just bought this inductrix last night and i swear i have more flight time on it than my glimpse! this thing is so much fun! plus, i have a dx6i and found that i can put the inductrix in "acro" mode. what a blast!! i'm getting the hang of it and i like acro more than the SAFE flight mode. i don't think i'll ever go back!

so as a beginner, i just want to put this out there for everybody who wants to get into the hobby.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON ANY OTHER MICRO DRONE IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING OUT. BUY THE BLADE INDUCTRIX!!!!

the inductrix has EVERYTHING you need to get started. It has the self-leveling/SAFE mode for brand new flyers, then you can put it into a higher rate when you get the hang of things, and THEN you can put it into acro mode when you want to learn that aspect of flying! plus you can turn it into an awesome FPV platform too! i wish i had know all the capabilities of this thing before i bought the glimpse. You wont be burning through props either. you can bounce into the wall and stay airborne. the capabilities of this thing are unbelievable! with the glimpse, one tiny tap against a corner or a chair and the prop is basically history.

in the end, i am absolutely ADDICTED! flying the inductrix in acro mode is an absolute blast, especially for me since i want to get into flying the mini-quads for freestyle and racing. so being able to learn the rope with this near indestructible inductrix is an amazing option for me.

I look forward to learning more with everyone and joining this awesome community of FPV/RC flyers. hopefully soon, you'll be tuning into my youtube channel to watch all of my amazing footage!

happy flying!

Neutron
"...because i was inverted."

TazRC

Obsession, not hobby
If you think the stock Inductrix is fun you should try a set of 14,000Kv or 17,000Kv motors!