Adventure awaits!

Eagle One

On takeoff I am nosediving. My thoughts are CG and motor mounting angle. Control surfaces all look good.

Things seem fine nose to tail, only slightly nose heavy with the battery in when I hold it 1" back from the leading edge of the wing. There may be a left/right weight imbalance with the aura 5 board and receiver mounted on opposite walls inside the fuselage.

One thing I noticed from pictures of this plane and the Beaver, the motor shaft looks to point to the right when looking at the plane from the tail.

Hoping to make adjustments and get up in the air this week. Appreciate any help and flying tips.

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
On takeoff I am nosediving. My thoughts are CG and motor mounting angle. Control surfaces all look good.

Things seem fine nose to tail, only slightly nose heavy with the battery in when I hold it 1" back from the leading edge of the wing. There may be a left/right weight imbalance with the aura 5 board and receiver mounted on opposite walls inside the fuselage.

One thing I noticed from pictures of this plane and the Beaver, the motor shaft looks to point to the right when looking at the plane from the tail.

Hoping to make adjustments and get up in the air this week. Appreciate any help and flying tips.
Well I would like to say that down and right thrust is normal in most planes. It is to combat torque and some other stuff, so I wouldn't change it. The first thing that I would look at is the aura 5 in the plane. I assume that it is a stabilization system, so make sure that when it initializes or calibrates it is level. Also make sure that you don't have any accidental mixes that would cause a dive.