Altitude hobbies electronics

Just like the title says....
Ive got the altitude hobbies duster and old speedster electronics. Ordered them, scratched built the planes but never flew them. The speedster electonics are installed into a bloody wonder that was never flown. Anybody interested in taking them off my hands. New the duster electronics are about $55 and old speedst about $37, obviously cant ask what i paid so offer up...
Need pics? Text me and i will text pics back (361)960-2493
Cash is king but dont mind checking out what you have to trade.

Last edited:

STFDAC20

Still Available?

Just like the title says....
Ive got the altitude hobbies duster and old speedster electronics. Ordered them, scratched built the planes but never flew them. Anybody interested in taking them off my hands. New the duster electronics are about $55 and old speedst about $37, obviously cant ask what i paid so offer up....
Need pics? Text me and i will text pics back (361)960-2493
Cash is king but dont mind checking out what you have to trade.

What do you have left? Is the Duster electronics still available? I'm located in Saginaw, MI - what would you charge for shipping?

Pm sent but both are still available

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
Looks good man! Any reason you're not flying them?

Lots of reasons....
Running a small business, wife and a 2 year old at home, i live down here in corpus christi and it seems like everytime i have some free time i have to deal with the high winds down here. This is the 2nd duster i built just never got around to fly this one.

Im actually thinking of building me a mini and trying to get the jr high gym to let me fly inside when its too windy.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Yeah, life can get in the way...
And wind,well... no way to control that. I have friends in Beaumont that have to deal with the coastal wind, too. At least it's somewhat smooth. Here in Dayton, I don't get quite as much wind, but it's definitely choppy and gusty. Anyway, I didn't mean to hijack. Good luck with the sale!