Any FT fanatics here in central FL.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Are you bringing your FPV gear with you? I need a crash course Q&A! I have a basic understanding of most things but I learn better by asking.

Good choce -- Of all the people I know, he's the best person to give a course in FPV crashing ;)

DDSFlyer

If you didn't know, the Flite Test crew will be at the FPV meet on Saturday! I'm planning on going and being able to meet them all in person!

That's awesome. I'm looking forward to meeting the FT crew. All three of my boys beg to watch FT at night before they go to bed. If they come, they'll be floored to see their favorite "TV stars" in person.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Slightly off topic, but... Fantasy of Flight Museum is OPEN! Today is the first day they're back open. Go there, check it out. It used to be awesome, and I'm looking forward to seeing the improvements.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I either will be available the same weekend as you or the same weekend as the meet (depends on when we plan my son's birthday party). Are you bringing your FPV gear with you? I need a crash course Q&A! I have a basic understanding of most things but I learn better by asking.

I will be dropping the wife off on the 20th, and I have to pick her up on the 22nd.

One of those days I WILL be going to the Fantasy of Flight museum.

If any of those days work for you, please let me know. I'll be glad to teach you all I know about crashing FPV.

bitogre

Anybody going to the central Florida FPV meet? It's in leesburg. I won't be there on Friday but may try and see if there are vendors and deals there to buy a mini quad.

Looks like I will be able to go but not participate: Registration has Sold Out. :( I hope I will still be able to meet and talk to everyone even if I cannot fly.

That stinks. I was going to buy a pilot ticket just to enter the raffle. I emailed Zac/skrider and attending the event is free so I will still be attending just to meet everyone and learn.

Would it be weird if my entire family was wearing flite test gear? :)

BabyBrit

Fly jacRC
I dont have FPV equipment and wasnt planning to fly but have every intention of being down there to observe and learn all i can to get into FPV

jayz 84

Posted a thousand or more times
Depending on how my pregnet lady is doing (shes do at the end of that month) i plan on going for some family fun and to meet others and see if i can learn anything new

Depending on how my pregnet lady is doing (shes do at the end of that month) i plan on going for some family fun and to meet others and see if i can learn anything new

Congrats brother, our first baby girl is due end of March. Her three older brothers are going to be very protective I think!

jayz 84

Congrats brother, our first baby girl is due end of March. Her three older brothers are going to be very protective I think!

Hey man thats funny. Were having a baby girl to at the end of march. And shell have three brothers. (6, 5, 1 year old brothers;) )

Hey man thats funny. Were having a baby girl to at the end of march. And shell have three brothers. (6, 5, 1 year old brothers;) )

Nice, 6, 4 & 2 here. Are you bringing the whole family with you to this event? I think we're going to go Saturday only.

Jayz 84, any status on the new baby girl? Mrs Tucker is 34 weeks today.

I'm getting excited; just a few more days until the event. Looks like there's a small chance of rain Saturday afternoon/evening. We plan to get there around 9.

jayz 84

Jayz 84, any status on the new baby girl? Mrs Tucker is 34 weeks today.

I'm getting excited; just a few more days until the event. Looks like there's a small chance of rain Saturday afternoon/evening. We plan to get there around 9.

Yeah man idk if were going to make it but sure will try. My lady is having alot of contraction latly and its looking like it can be any time very soon. Earily baby..

BankNYank!

Mentor
I'll be there Saturday too! I'll be the guy wearing a Rotor DR1 shirt and handing out stickers while promoting the movie.

Everyone please stop me and say hi. I'd love to meet some fellow Flite Test fans!!!

-Mike

jayz 84

Hey guys do you have the address to the fpv meet. I had it saved to my phone (my old phone just got this one). So i lost all the info.