Anybody having trouble with valuehobby?

HVB79

what is the link to? i don't see any reviews
He posted a screen shot not a link the actual page.
Here is a link to the page he is referencing:
https://www.resellerratings.com/store/Value_Hobby
Don't know that I would trust the review site or what people post on it. Only upset customers will seek out a third party review site and post something.

Value Hobby is essentially a discount hobby importer with a warehouse in IL. You can't expect the same level of customer service as Horizon Hobby. More comparable to BangGood or Alibaba but without the slow boat from China as the items are already imported.

I have ordered lots of small parts from Value Hobby and have never had a problem. USPS shipping times to the mid-west have been 2 or 3 days in my experience.

CrshNBrn

Elite member
He posted a screen shot not a link the actual page.
Here is a link to the page he is referencing:
https://www.resellerratings.com/store/Value_Hobby
Don't know that I would trust the review site or what people post on it. Only upset customers will seek out a third party review site and post something.

Value Hobby is essentially a discount hobby importer with a warehouse in IL. You can't expect the same level of customer service as Horizon Hobby. More comparable to BangGood or Alibaba but without the slow boat from China as the items have already be imported.

I have ordered lots of small parts from Value Hobby and have never had a problem. USPS shipping times to the mid-west have been 2 or 3 days in my experience.

CrshNBrn

Elite member
I'm glad to hear folks have had good experiences with Value Hobby. Beside the obvious desire for Donsity to get the stuff they ordered, I dated a girl from Villa Park a LONG time ago in college and have good memories of the place.

FlyingTyger

Elite member
I order from them often. Just placed an order this last Wednesday morning and it was sitting on my porch Friday. That's about the same time frame I've had with Tower and Horizon. I've never had a problem.