• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Are you flying legall FPV?

I am curious to find out how many people are flying FPV on illegal frequencies and if they exceed the max. mw.
---------------------------------------------------

Legall/Illegall

Definetly NOT Legall I am using 1.2 GHz fpv which is not legall in Holland. Not any frequency. Also I am using EZuhf without HAM licence.

If you are flying illegally why?
Well in Holland only 2.4 GHz 40mw and 5.8 GHz 20mw is legall and my friend has FRsky. Also I want medium range so only 1.2 GHz is left.

Arman, Nonamerc

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Legal/Illegal, what is that?

In my country such things have yet to be regulated. I fly with a 72MHz radio, which I have confirmed to slightly distort/completely knock out TV signals on broadcast channel 4. If it were regulated, it would be illegal.

certain channels around1,2-1,3 are dedicated for HAM

full FPV legal(transport regulation UAS/UAV 1a)
Publishing aerial photo video (permit by Swedish military)

//UndCon

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
So you are saying that there are about no rules in Ecuador?
Yes. I live in a so-called undeveloped country - and I might even be the first to bring FPV here. I have even gone to the local military area to ask about frequency restrictions - their radio engineer had no clue about it...

There might be a contradictory paper somewhere saying what frequencies are used for TV and stuff, but I can't find it online.

Anyways, cops here will prefer watching my screen than writing a note.

Yes. I live in a so-called undeveloped country - and I might even be the first to bring FPV here. I have even gone to the local military area to ask about frequency restrictions - their radio engineer had no clue about it...

There might be a contradictory paper somewhere saying what frequencies are used for TV and stuff, but I can't find it online.

Anyways, cops here will prefer watching my screen than writing a note.
Sooooo sweet

I to would like to know the same thing. I want to get into FPV, but I want to be legall. So far what I have found for FPV pilots in Ontario Canada they have HAM radio operator licenses and are on 1.2-1.3 GHz and up to 1000mw.