Article submitted a week ago - when will it be published and who can do it?

Makeadrone

I submitted an article 7 days ago about our 48 motor octocopter... Still unpublished, did it get stuck somewhere? I think it´s a pretty interesting case for the multirotor community.

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Well there could be a couple reasons. First it might not be in a proper format. Second Fred might be tied up with work at the park and hasn't gotten to it. Third is it might need an edit and you haven't seen the reply from fred. Oh and Fred is FlyingMonkey.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I went back and looked into it. It's a good article up until the end. There's no conclusion to the story. There's no piloted flight video, there's no unmanned flight videos. The reader goes in expecting to see this thing in action, and they're left hanging.

I'd suggest a slight rewrite in the first paragraph introducing the article as a write up of a not yet complete project. I'd then conclude it with a paragraph giving the highlights of the project to date, what we can expect from the project, and how to follow along.

As it is, it just sort of stops, halfway through the article, with a link where readers can follow the project. With no way to know that there will be a follow up article on the topic, it's not quite complete enough for publication.

Thanks

Fred