"Artistic" images of your planes.

Fatfish

Hey folks,

this was at my fathers place:
SG106369 Kopie.JPG
SG106370 Kopie.JPG
SG106371 Kopie.JPG
SG106404 Kopie.JPG

Well, crazy flying, crazy landing ;) - but since it were less than 5 pieces, my Wild Hawk was as good as new. And it crashed, because my father was just taking the RC without having any practice it all. When he saw what he has done, he felt all guilty and sad and gave his Samsung GX10 to me, that made this wonderful pictures. Definitely a win situation :)

My father then bought his own plane, which he crashes in first place after doing some crazy loops.
DSC03988.JPG
This was his 2nd flight. Sorry for the poor quality, i had problems to autofocus the plane.

SG107767.JPG
The scratch build Quadrocopter from a friend and my little Sukhoi SU 26XP - it doesn't look that close, but i nearly crashed into the quadro.

Last edited:

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
120107-05.JPG

This picture from a cold and cloudy day 7 january 2012 shows the limits of the Canon optics giving shades around the centre of the picture. I found the darker grey in the corners framing the plane beautifully.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
120107-05.JPG

This picture from a cold and cloudy day 7 january 2012 shows the limits of the Canon optics giving shades around the centre of the picture. I found the darker grey in the corners framing the plane beautifully.

That is a cool looking plane!

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
You almost fooled me - Oxford was not the famous Brittish place but Ohio US and Covington Kentucky.
Please tell me more about the metal "thing" in the background of the Albatross.

fwa2500

Ramp Rat
the bare metal one that i used as a base is a 1965 Cessna 320 (N7AE) that sat in the back corner of our community hangar for a couple years after its owner was tragically killed in a crash in a different plane. he had intended to completely restore it and modernize the panel (still all original). its current owner finally got it prepped and ferried to its new home in louisiana this past autumn where the restoration will continue :)

img1748xd.jpg

img26422.jpg

thanks guys!

fwa2500

Ramp Rat
It really does, its quite a nostalgic scent....musky, slightly oily, pretty much exactly how you would hope a hangar built in 1942 would smell :)

nibnobsam

I like big leccy planes
Mentor
It's a feature on the cam which tracks an object and makes a long image of it, I have a few more to post when I find them. I was hovering that over the flight line then took off lol

EDIT: here are the others

20120115_142411.jpg
20120115_142455.jpg
20120115_143738.jpg

Last edited: