Attention all USA FPV enthusiasts

lonewolf7717

Nova had a documentary on pbs (opinions reserved) last night called "The Rise of the Drones". Not all applicable as most of the documentary focused on military uses but interesting tie-ins with private use and legislation. Made for good viewing over dinner of hampster stew.

MrClean

Don't know, never had one :D

Course not, you can't eat, just ONE!!!

I'd refer to a Lay's Potato Chip commercial but that probably wouldn't resonate with anything other then the central states let alone Ecuador. Ain't we just a breakin down the boarders here?

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
I have a "pet" (but free roaming) Armadillo that is so old that it's hide is now faded and "pink". Armadillo's are fun to sneak up on them (they can hardly see but have quite a sense of smell and hearing) and then touch them on the back. They launch straight up in the air and take off like a rocket. All rattlesnakes I encounter DIE and are eaten by skunks, buzzards( in the summer) or hogs. The hogs are GOOD eating up to about 120 lbs. Way better than any other free roaming food stuffs.

Thurmond

lonewolf7717

feral hogs in Texas <-------can't shoot fast enough...all fun and games till rack time....cleaning hogs is shall we say less than optimal :(

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
So, you trap them and sell them live? How the hell do you put them on the truck?

You back a covered trailer with a rear sliding gate up to the trap and transfer the animal to the trailer by opening the trailer gate and the trap gate at the same time. The trailer usually has an internal gate about half way to the front. When the hog crosses the line that gate is shut via rope. Any flesh within reach of the hog is apt to be lost.

Thurmond