ATTENTION: Looking for Products to Review

CustomRCMods

Elite member
Hello All,

Just wanted to put out there that I am looking for companies interested in me reviewing their products. I am an RC Pilot of 10 years, and been into RC Cars before that. Currently I have a fleet of 20 planes and a car, and I know my way around RC Flight.

I am very into video production/cinematography, so If you are looking for product overview videos or similar content for your website please let me know.

My YouTube Channel, CustomRCMods, has a following and is known around these forums as well as over on RC Groups and other smaller RC Forums as well. I also have a community of followers on instagram and facebook all eager to hear about new products.

Please let me know if you are interested, and be sure to check out my YouTube Channel

OliverW

Legendary member
Hello All,

Just wanted to put out there that I am looking for companies interested in me reviewing their products. I am an RC Pilot of 10 years, and been into RC Cars before that. Currently I have a fleet of 20 planes and a car, and I know my way around RC Flight.

I am very into video production/cinematography, so If you are looking for product overview videos or similar content for your website please let me know.

My YouTube Channel, CustomRCMods, has a following and is known around these forums as well as over on RC Groups and other smaller RC Forums as well. I also have a community of followers on instagram and facebook all eager to hear about new products.

Please let me know if you are interested, and be sure to check out my YouTube Channel
Same here. Except that I am known in the 3D flying world lol. I love your videos, and I know that you would be honest with your review unlike most reviewers lol

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Hello All,

hello, @CustomRCMods , if you want to review something, this would not be sponsored, but i made a scratchbuild that is similar to master series, if I give you some instructions and a plan for something similar to a master series, would you build it? it is a twin a/f pack rc plane. I need some help, adn would be amazing if you spread my design, since many watch your channell.

Taildragger

Legendary member
Hello All,

Hey, your that guy who has good videos on like every ft plane out there!