Aura 5 Lite Config tool

Skagit

Hello, I have been trying to download the config tool for the Aura 5 Lite. As soon as I click on the download link the page flashes and nothing happens. Has anyone else had trouble downloading from this link? I just purchased the Aura 5 Lite and the Aura 8 but can't access the config tool link. Good grief. Thanking you in advance. Terry

sconner

Funny, chrome wouldn't download it for me either. Same thing, it seemed to flash something in the top right but not download. I pasted the same link in Edge and it downloaded fine. Not sure what happened.

Wes B.

Site Moderator
Staff member
I'll shoot this info over to the guys at Flex Innovations so they can see if something has changed. For now use edge to download if its giving you issues.

Last edited:

cochise99

Hello, I have been trying to download the config tool for the Aura 5 Lite. As soon as I click on the download link the page flashes and nothing happens. Has anyone else had trouble downloading from this link? I just purchased the Aura 5 Lite and the Aura 8 but can't access the config tool link. Good grief. Thanking you in advance. Terry
I had the same issue. I switched to M/S EDGE and downloaded it from there.

PaulMaine

Have been able download the configure tool ok but after making the first file to transfer to aura 5 keep getting message that to check device driver have down loaded the drivers but still get this message.. My aura lites up fine powered via the USB blinking away. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks

lienmeat

Have been able download the configure tool ok but after making the first file to transfer to aura 5 keep getting message that to check device driver have down loaded the drivers but still get this message.. My aura lites up fine powered via the USB blinking away. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks

This happened to me once, and I'm not sure what caused it, but maybe this will help someone.

The way I fixed it was:
  1. Unplug the usb cable from the aura.
  2. Hold the bind and trim buttons down on the aura while plugging the usb cable in
  3. Release the bind and trim buttons
  4. Re-bind your radio to get it out of bind mode (or you could probably unplug and re-plug the usb again too, but I re-bound my radio)
After that the aura config tool worked normally with the aura again.