Solved Aura lite & rudder control

FishbonesAir

So, I put my Aura lite on my Mini F22. Configed it, everything seemed fine. But weather and other stuff delayed my being able to go fly it, even once.

So I started modifying instead... adding gear and a steerable nose wheel. This is when I discovered that the (expletives) Aura, turned off channel 4 (rudder) completely apparently.

I fussed and fiddled around in the configuration tool, but I could not get channel 4 working again. I finally routed it into a variable switch, but that stinks trying to steer takeoff.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Flysky FS-i6X + FS-iA6B rx

LitterBug

Techno Nut
The default configuration is to have the rudder on channel 5

Screenshot_20230711-012235.jpg

FishbonesAir

Yah, tried that and nothing. When I'm in the configuration tool, with live data on, it can see me move the stick. It just won't let the servo move, regardless of whether it is plugged in on Aura pin 5, or straight to the receiver.

It's... weird. I'm thinking I may pull the Aura out, and hope for the best. I'm a little bit better pilot than I used to be. Sorta. 😕

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Yah, tried that and nothing. When I'm in the configuration tool, with live data on, it can see me move the stick. It just won't let the servo move, regardless of whether it is plugged in on Aura pin 5, or straight to the receiver.

It's... weird. I'm thinking I may pull the Aura out, and hope for the best. I'm a little bit better pilot than I used to be. Sorta. 😕
is the servo working fine? cause the issue may be the servo, or you just accidentally messed something up in transmitter settings, take a look at that