axn floater-jet performance.

foambasher

I do NOT like the ground
hi everyone! i recently got a axn floater jet and i have found it realy hard to fly at first( not to mention putting it together with a slightly more powerful motor-only because the original one was out of stock) now after lots and lots and lots and lots of crashes and trims and motor positions. me and my friend managed to get it up there. it flies pretty well but it doesn't glide as well as i expected. and if don't get it up high from the ground in 10 secs it just leafs to the ground, in other words i find it hard to get it high up. but when i do get it high i find it hard to get it down.

i was wondering if any one else has had similer problems. and the motor happened to be a quad motor so i had to make a fire wall to fit it on to the original mount.

Micah

Davjed

There are some chaps in New Zealand that have a lot of uTube videos about flying, repairing, modifying the AXN. I have enjoyed their banter and have learned some tips from them. The old chap with the white hair and beard is quite entertaining and seems to have quite a bit of knowledge. They should be easy to find if you search AXN Clouds Flyer on uTube. I just finished a repair on mine and am waiting for someone to go with me to try it out. Happy Flying.

foambasher

I do NOT like the ground
There are some chaps in New Zealand that have a lot of uTube videos about flying, repairing, modifying the AXN. I have enjoyed their banter and have learned some tips from them. The old chap with the white hair and beard is quite entertaining and seems to have quite a bit of knowledge. They should be easy to find if you search AXN Clouds Flyer on uTube. I just finished a repair on mine and am waiting for someone to go with me to try it out. Happy Flying.

Thanks davjed. I will have a look as soon as possible.

I will look at the motor Abe!

foambasher

I do NOT like the ground
hi again every one! i was also wondering what flite characteristics any one with a cloudfly has? if it glides well etc.
thanks
micah