Cessna150t

Deanshanger

I had to replace the fusalage on my eflite cessna 150t and I got it back together and all control surfaces work but no motor. Receiver and esc are from original crashed plane. What are your thoughts on why I can't get motor to work.

Piotrsko

Master member
Start with elimination: take prop off motor. move motor servo plug from ESC to another channel. Turn on e erything, move stick. If esc beeps, esc is talking to reciever. Move stick for that channel, esc should respond. If it works now, something is wrong with motor channel on reciever. If it doesn't work at all, something probably wrong with ESC. motors typically make noise if they are borked, or stuff is bent

Shurik-1960

I'll give you some advice, and your right is to use or forget: shoot a video with the sound of the problems and present it to us. It's easier for us to identify the problem. And now, your question is fortune-telling on coffee grounds. From my experience: 1. To check the 3 gas channels, turn on any serviceable servo.It should work adequately for the movement of the throttle stick 2. Does your motor make any sound when you turn on the battery to the regulator. 3. Check the soldering points (connections) of the 3 motor wires with the regulator. Reasons: if the engine makes a sound when turned on, then the third signal wire to the receiver from the regulator may break, If there is no engine sound when turned on, the windings entering the engine may break. Good luck.