Morgan

my version☺

Attachments

• 20180323_180410.jpg
    20180323_180410.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
lol love how the past few posts with emojis and attached pictures just have random symbols and numbers because of the updates

donalson

well built and went out for a not very successful maiden... I think I need to dial down the throws a bit more and add some more expo... 850mah 3s prob didn't help either...

but it sure is cute sitting next to it's big bloody brit brother

Morgan

well built and went out for a not very successful maiden... I think I need to dial down the throws a bit more and add some more expo... 850mah 3s prob didn't help either...

but it sure is cute sitting next to it's big bloody brit brother
Yea it's a rocket on on 3s ☺ I ran mine on a 2204 and 6 inch prop ....... insanity.

donalson

well I let her sit long enough... I'd ordered some 500mah 2s lipos a while back and finally got around to tossing a power pod back in her... the other day I took her out and enjoyed the flight... twitchy little thing and with a 5030 prop and an 1806 motor I had to keep her WOT... I took her back out today... I switched over to a 6040 prop and she flew MUCH better... I might try her with the 5040 3 blade still.

I need to change some settings... I found the elevator a bit too touchy still so I'll dial that back a smidge... in the end a fun little machine... it makes me want to have another go at the mini speedster (it liked the 850 3s even less than the brit did).

I prefer the full sized one but these minis are pretty fun little things and while it takes a lot more work to fly it flies in a smaller area :) GJ sponz

Morgan

well I let her sit long enough... I'd ordered some 500mah 2s lipos a while back and finally got around to tossing a power pod back in her... the other day I took her out and enjoyed the flight... twitchy little thing and with a 5030 prop and an 1806 motor I had to keep her WOT... I took her back out today... I switched over to a 6040 prop and she flew MUCH better... I might try her with the 5040 3 blade still.

I need to change some settings... I found the elevator a bit too touchy still so I'll dial that back a smidge... in the end a fun little machine... it makes me want to have another go at the mini speedster (it liked the 850 3s even less than the brit did).

I prefer the full sized one but these minis are pretty fun little things and while it takes a lot more work to fly it flies in a smaller area :) GJ sponz
Yea the elevator is very twitchy but that little plane is one of my favorites.