• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Battery question

zev

lumpy member
I havent heard of the hobby shop let alone the batteries. chances are they are just a rebranded version of some cheap chinese battery (like Turnigy's), sold for a little more.

why were you planning on buying them?

earthsciteach

First of all, you will NOT find a better source of components or advice than HeadsUpHobby, formerly HeadsUpRC. They don't sell crappy stuff. And their customer service won't be beat. No BS! Shipping is a flat charge of $2 unless it is a large item. In that case, shipping is $4. Your order will be processed, packaged and sent within a couple of hours of ordering. Not sure what to order for a particular plane? Email them and they will promptly advise. They have NEVER disappointed me.

earthsciteach

And while I'm at it, let me point out that EVERY scratch built plane I have is powered by systems that have been based on their recommendations. I always run my setups through them for their thoughts. More often than not, they come back with a better idea!