Bixler Servo Problem

Stinsonj1

I picked up a solid fiberglass rod at Home Depot which seems to work great! There is no way that thing will break! Already getting kinda bored with the plane, so im looking at some FPV gear now.

Stinsonj1

I was working on hand catching and precision landing the other day, which was pretty fun. Its actually also more fun to me to fly with a bit of wind. Makes things interesting! Ill try inverted flying here the next time its up in the air.

Stinsonj1

I guess this is getting slightly off topic, but i wanted to run my FPV plans by you guys. Im looking at a package from hobbywireless.com - http://hobbywireless.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=88_91&products_id=458

What you think? I figured i would rather get some powerful equipment off the bat than having to upgrade later. The first upgrade I will do is a OSD with return to home function. Then, after that, probably a dragonlink UHF then maybe a gopro.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
i tryied but the only thing what happens is bending the foam.
or do i have to make holes and then push it out??

Try pushing as I said, then you pry it out from the inside with a screwdriver. Or you might just as well cut it out, if you can glue them back in later.