• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Broken shaft on Power Pack C Motor

Mode 1

Hi All.

I'm in need of a little help. Last night during combat we ended up breaking the shaft on a power pack C motor. We had unscrewed the four screws from another motor we had and put it on the motor in need. That being said, upon my search on the FT store for a Power Pack C shaft I'm not finding what I need. I'm going to assume what I need is not called a shaft. Can someone please point me in the right direction to get the part I need? Many thanks!

Dave

Sero

Just to clarify, are you speaking of the Emax GT2215? And by the sounds of your description your speaking of the propeller adapter that you bolt on with the 4 screws, not the shaft that holds everything together, correct?

Gazoo

Hi All.

I'm in need of a little help. Last night during combat we ended up breaking the shaft on a power pack C motor. We had unscrewed the four screws from another motor we had and put it on the motor in need. That being said, upon my search on the FT store for a Power Pack C shaft I'm not finding what I need. I'm going to assume what I need is not called a shaft. Can someone please point me in the right direction to get the part I need? Many thanks!

Dave
I think what you are looking for is called a "Rotor End Prop Adapter". Looks like it is impossible to find one though. Sorry my friend. This is the closest that I have found.
https://www.headsuphobby.com/Rotor-End-Prop-Adapter-for-the-Emax-GT28-Series-of-Motors-_p_2491.html
1.JPG