Build-ruary: FTFC21 by Griz-Wiz (Build skill 4 pilot skill 3)

What Mini Ms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrizWiz

Elite member
Alright! I have a announcement! I am changing my mini ms build to a Mini MS T-28 Trojan!!! I already have most of the parts cut for this one. I will do a thread for the Beaver when the build ruary ends!

GrizWiz

Elite member
EZ Skymaster is done! When I was designing it I forgot to counteract the wing angle in the elevator! I angled the elevator up later but it just does a steep nose dive still. I checked the cg with the calculator and pointed the motors upward but nothing changed! Oh well. Like I said in the main build ruary thread, I am only doing this for fun. I don't care about winning!
The inside of the fuselage.
IMG_0228.JPG
Finished:
IMG_0246.JPG IMG_0247.JPG IMG_0248.JPG IMG_0249.JPG

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
EZ Skymaster is done! When I was designing it I forgot to counteract the wing angle in the elevator! I angled the elevator up later but it just does a steep nose dive still. I checked the cg with the calculator and pointed the motors upward but nothing changed! Oh well. Like I said in the main build ruary thread, I am only doing this for fun. I don't care about winning!
The inside of the fuselage.
View attachment 193218
Finished:
View attachment 193219 View attachment 193220 View attachment 193221 View attachment 193222

how heavy is that compared to one of the known flying EZ craft? all that wood/etc makes me think it might be a bit to heavy/underpowered

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
the original craft the EZ power pack AUW is 52g. Not magic but a good target number.

the ME-262 is really coming together. (I'm looking at your build and I'm wondering if there isn't a way to make and E010 work for you on this...:unsure:. I really like what you're putting together here