FTFC24: Buildruary Build-off Challenge by AgentC

AgentC

Elite member
FTFC24: Build-ruary by AgentC (Build Skill: 2.48 Decent, Pilot SKill: 1.25 Novice)
  1. MinimumRC B-25
  2. EZ Bi-Plane (My Own Design)
  3. Mighty Mini Fogey (But a Bi-Plane Attempt)
  4. Tiny Trainer (old SBK that needs to be made)
  5. FT Slow Stick S250
I am still relatively new to the scene, gaining entrance through the EZ series in 2020 and getting a DX6e for Christmas in 2021. Didn't fly too much last year past the summer, so very rusty in the thumbs.

Last edited:

AgentC

Elite member
3. Mighty Mini Old Fogey (Biplane?)
Last year's model is still around and happy, but I want to see if I can destroy the design by adding an extra wing...

This was a quick build, with only 2 modifications made:
  1. I cut a slot in the rear of the fuselage for the h-stab to sit flush with the fuselage, not pasted underneath it.
  2. Added an extra wing!
PXL_20240213_170421241.jpg

I only have a set of Mini Scout wheels lying around, so they will make do with this quick and dirty build.
PXL_20240213_183715299.jpg PXL_20240213_183727124.jpg

Last edited:

AgentC

Elite member
4. Mighty Mini Tiny Trainer (4-Channel)
My first purchase from the FT store was the TT kit, but I saved that preceious brown-papered SBK and instead used stencils to create it to learn on. My current TT from Build-rary '22 is still around, but I only have the 3-channel wing for it. Time to retire that guy and recycle the electronics into a new victim.

AgentC

Elite member
5. FT Slow Stick S250
I've had the 3D printed parts done up at the local library, but still need to find an arrow shaft (or alternate solution) to get this build done. Adding it onto the list to see if that can get it done.

Last edited:

Spitfire76

5. FT Slow Stick S250
I've had the 3D printed parts done up at the local library, but still need to find an arrow shaft (or alternate solution) to get this build done. Adding it onto the list to see if that can get it done.
One of the planes I too have on my build-ruary list. Had printed the parts sometime ago but they don’t fit the arrow shaft I got from Walmart so having to enlarge the holes.