Central PA Hobby Shop

Megadudemajig

I wanted to post a comment here about a hobby shop located in Quarryville PA called Extreme RC Hobbies. I am an absolute beginner to the hobby with only a bare grasp of what I need to get myself started. The staff at this store was super helpful in pointing me in the right direction and answering the questions the Flitetest beginner's series didn't cover. I felt confident and happy with my purchases especially after being burnt online. The prices were fair and reasonable compared to an online store. This will be the place I return to when I need anything. Sorry to gush over a place but they really were able to explain things to me after I got a blank stares from another local hobby shop.

earthsciteach

Welcome to the forum, Magadudemajig! Glad you found a good hobby shop. It does seem like a good one is hard to find.
I've heard about this one and drive by it fairly regularly when my family and I travel back and forth to Delaware.

I live near York, so we are not far apart.

Megadudemajig

Yea this place is great. Definitely check it out some time. Since you're a local where do you normally fly? I have been scoping some parks in my area but I really want to join a club since i am a Beginner and could use some help. Got any local recommendations?