Choose the next nnBuild

Jaxx

Posted a thousand or more times
Awww man.....are you guys telling me I'm going to have to cut the roof off my car in order to get my airplanes to fit? Just let me know, because I will if I have to.:D

Last edited:

jayz 84

Awww man.....are you guys telling me I'm going to have to cut the roof off my car in order to get my airplanes to fit? Just let me know, because I will if I have to.:D

Ahahahaha nice! That would be something fun to see but i would understand. Glad i have my truck lol but yet having them stay in the bed to the feild would be the problem ;)

InWyo

I missed the voting. For the next next nnBuild, might I suggest steering away from the war birds and choose from a selection of racers? Perhaps a Bugatti 100p or a Crosby CR-4, or Avions Caudron C.460.

Hell2Go

Glad i have my truck lol but yet having them stay in the bed to the feild would be the problem ;)[/QUOTE]

get a tonneu cover, it makes a nice shelf to set things on at the field too

bpw823

Junior Mastermind
I really want to see a Corsair! My favorite plane, and it's very complex and unique. I would totally build one, should you make plans for a swappable!

jayz 84

I really want to see a Corsair! My favorite plane, and it's very complex and unique. I would totally build one, should you make plans for a swappable!

Dont worry man you will. Its on the list and will be in the works soon. Its one of his favorite planes and has big plans to make it the best.. ;)

Alp

Nic, i wonder your corsair design. I can't wait, please share a few details. Also f8f a good choice.