Colorex poll

When should Colorex get his first plane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trumpy

Using my vast psychic abilities I see a very frightened Bixler in Colorex's future:D

Be afraid little foam plane , be very afraid :p

( heh heh heh heh )

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
I was pulling for you from the beginning, what a great way to show fan appreciation. :applause: Congratulations Colorex!

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Congrats on the challenge win Colorex! Looks like you are on the way to being a for real RC pilot! Yay! Gotta love the Joshes and chad for getting that done!

Picture 4.png

And I would add that André ,aka Colorex, hasn't just merely been posting a lot but he has really submitted a lot of posts with substance. Kudos!

Last edited:

bubsteve

He a bit of a Mascot here and I like him,,, I hope he can get a good fly'in plane for that,, He may still need a few things,,,Extra lipo's repair items Etc,, but a hundred buck's is what I spent on the big twin I built outta three Chunk-Gliders and a flight pack from HK, But a RTF with extra repair part's is cutt'in it close,, I'm so happy for Him,, bubsteve

Attachments

• SAM_0188.jpg
    SAM_0188.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 40
  • SAM_0214.jpg
    SAM_0214.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 43
  • SAM_0202.jpg
    SAM_0202.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 39

PaulT

Mentor
Indeed a very worthy prize winner.
Thanks goes out to everyone here whom was willing to pitch in to get him airborn.
I want pictures!!!!

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
¿Donde estas André? Give us a sign to let us know you haven't crossed over to the RC Superpowers side!
(Just kiddin' Dave :p,, love ya,, mean it!! )

But seriously, get on here and let us know what your gonna get with the $100, and if you have anything else saved for getting her flight ready. If you come up short, let us know, and I'm sure we can find a little flight support for our mascot.

JoeyG

YAY!! Colorex, I just got done watching the latest episode and wished to congratulate you. You'll have to let us all know whats product your going with.

J.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Thanks!

I might go with the Bixler... which is about 100 bucks without a Tx and Rx (which I have a 72Mhz but need a crystal pair) (anyone have a JR crystal pair for cheap?)

Plus the parcel shipping is $55, I got $30, I will save up for the rest soon.

Thanks again everyone! I'm overwhelmed with congratulations!

PD: Check the episode thread for a longer reply + answers.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
T2200.3S.25 - Turnigy 2200mAh 3S 25C Lipo Pack $21.58 454gr
TGY-3 - Turnigy 2S 3S Balance Charger. Direct 11.. $10.82 199gr
HK-SS-ARF - Hobbyking Bixler EPO 1400mm - (ARF) $52.65 1935gr
TR_P30A - TURNIGY Plush 30amp Speed Controller $12.19 55gr

Total: $97.24 2643g (Shipping $54.87 - See postage for Ecuador up to 2999gr, non-express -here-)

I know it's mostly exaggerated, but I want the stuff to last.
Plus control horns, hinges, and other improvements.

I will buy the turnigy 9x if I can't get my own Tx to work (need crystal pair) or if TV interference is a problem.

$55 + $33 shipping :(

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Hey guys I was checking through the forum again and I found this thread... I got a smile on my face and almost even a tear!

I am currently waiting for a test shipment, if that arrives OK, I'll order the plane!

I still can't believe how awesome the forum is!

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
It would be kinda funny if you get your package in time and also well packed so that you will order it at christmas and that is eactly what our poll said!

Im sure you don´t wanna wait that long tough :D

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
It would be kinda funny if you get your package in time and also well packed so that you will order it at christmas and that is eactly what our poll said!

Im sure you don´t wanna wait that long tough :D

Well, it's been three long weeks now, let's say each shipment takes four weeks, then I'll be flying before the end of the year! (at least I'll have my plane)