Complete Taranis X9D+ SE System w/5 RXs, DSMX module, sensors, extras

CavRecon

Cleaning out the hangar and streamlining my gear. I've kept this radio around for a couple of years as a backup and just not using it, so hoping someone else can give it a good home and let it run free at your local field!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/273973464119

Included:
  • Taranis X9D+ Special Edition, Carbon Fiber Skin (Just upgraded to OpenTX 2.2.4 with Amber Sound Pack)
    • Upgraded with genuine FrSky 6-position multi-pos switch for S3
  • FrSky OEM X9E Wall Charger (US Plug)
  • 1GB MicroSD card with latest OpenTX SD Card Contents
  • OEM FrSky 2000 mAh NiMH battery (upgraded with red JST connector for easy charging with standard RC charger)
  • EXTRA Aloft 2500 mAh NiMH battery (upgraded with red JST connector for easy charging with standard RC charger)
  • OEM aluminum Transmitter Case with custom-cut foam insert
  • OEM FrSky neckstrap & gimbal protectors
  • FrSky Taranis X9D Instruction sheet
  • BONUS: Spektrum-compatible kit-built module in genuine Spektrum JR module case allows you to fly your favorite Horizon Hobby models too!

PLUS you can upgrade your entire fleet with this great lineup of FIVE compatible receivers included:

• 2x FrSky X8R, 8/16-channel ACCST SBUS-capable telemetry receivers with SMART port and RSSI
  • 2x FrSky X6R, 6/16-channel ACCST SBUS-capable telemetry receivers with SMART port
  • 1x FrSky X4R, 4-channel ACCST telemetry receiver
  • Note: I have made every attempt to repackage these receivers with the wires, jumpers, and instructions that came with them, but there may be some missing or packed with the wrong receiver. The instructions are available on FrSky's site and the wires are pretty easy to make or come by in the unlikely chance that what you need is missing.