Depron Foam Issues, Where to Buy?

Simdor

Hi fellow hobbyists,

I got one major problem. I am out of depron foam. Last time I placed an order at a UK seller (Steve Webbs) and he managed to deliver 15 sheets of foam, but now 1 year later the postal options has changed. Meaning, I need to find somewhere else to buy depron foam.

Please, understand that I have searched the webb for a couple of days and the typical RcFoam.com and DepronFoam.com WILL NOT ship to Sweden. Atleast not for a reasonable price (shipping is around 100$), I now beg for someone to come up with an alternative.

I want to order around 20 full sheets of both white and grey/black depron foam. I also want to add that the depron foam costs around 14$ a sheet (1250x800mm) in Sweden and the shipping is rather expensive. They usually doesn't offer grey or white foam, and they cut them down to 625x800 because of the shipping costs. That's why I won't buy depron in Sweden.

Please anyone, I know there is a couple of Swedes on the forum, where do you guys buy your foam? Does Denmark or Norway has any major depron seller that will ship to Sweden?

Stinks to not be able to find anything here in Sweden, jealous of you guys in UK and U.S...

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Have you looked at your other options for build materials? do you have to use depron? Any building supply stores, or home craft stores near you? You might have to settle for stuff you find there for now

Simdor

Yeah I´ve been looking for other options like PVC foam-ish material but with no luck. It´s either to expensive or just way too thick, heavy, small or wrong character. Ofcourse we have building supply stores but not one with a material similiar to depron.

I have e-mailed about 10 depron sellers from UK and so far five have replied "Only UK,sorry"...

Epitaph

Ebil Filleh Pega-Bat ^.^
Mentor
Here in Spain it's not easy to get either, but Leroy Merlin do offer a pack of 4 sheets 1m x 1m of 6mm thick used for home insulation, and it's €18 for the four... Now, it's not much of a choice as there is only that size, but it might be better than nothing if you have a Leroy Merlin or equivalent around there at all. I am also going to try in bricodepot see if there is any joy there... But really builders yards would be a place to enquire.

Good luck!!