Did you get to meet the Flite Test guys at the Maker Fair?

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Josh and the gang went to New York and got to meet up with folks from a different walk of life. Instead of speaking with fellow model aviators they get to mingle with a community of DIY enthusiasts.

If you were one of these folks, and you've found your way here, please introduce yourself, and welcome to the community.

FT Makers 009.jpg FT Makers 008.jpg FT Makers 007.jpg FT Makers 006.jpg FT Makers 005.jpg FT Makers 004.jpg FT Makers 003.jpg Flite Test Makers 002.jpg Flite Test Maker 001.jpg

MayfieldSkySurfer

Flite Test at Maker Faire

My name is Joe Woodard and I'm from Mayfield Heights, OH and I enjoyed meeting and talking with Alex at the NY MakerFaire and learning more about FliteTest. Since the show, I've been watching the videos and have become a big fan of what you are doing and what you are trying to acheive. I'm a huge MakerFaire fan and have attended the SF show 4 times, NY twice, Detroit twice, and also the Cleveland and Columbus mini Makerfaires. I think that this kind of show is right in the FT wheel house as it promotes the spirit of learning how to make it instead of buying it and also sharing the knowledge you've gained along the way with others. I know it's a bit of a haul to get out there but I highly recommend checking out the big MakerFaire in San Francisco. I would gladly volunteer to help you guys out with your booth if you decided to attend and display.

Splatwillicrash

I did not even know they were coming to CA till like a couple days before. I was bummed about missing a chance to welcome them. I heard they were coming but did not know it was at maker fair and tried but failed to google where they were going to be. I got bad info from a friend and they were saying it was some FPV meetup or something. Oh well I will make up for it at Flite Fest 2015! My lovely wife and I are driving from CA to attend this year! Yes a wife who would drive all the way across the country to Share and Make memories with her husband is a wonderful thing indeed.