DJI F450 - Sunset FPV Flight

Scratch

How do you get your videos so clear!

I'm using a GoPro hero 3 black, in 1080, medium and 60 FPS, and mine seems a lot fuzzier than yours.... Is it just me or not?

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
The focus point of GoPros - especially the newer ones - is very close to the camera. I think David took his lens apart once to readjust that. I can not find the video though where he showed that though.

But of course that means you are breaking the warranty of your GoPro by prying the lens apart.

I'm not sure if you can have replacement lenses or similar by now.

Scratch

maybee it's just dirt on the lens? Grease from your fingers?

No, all my videos seem fuzzy like that. I've cleaned the lens very well. Does mine seem fuzzy to you guys compared to the OP's video?

Fern fox... What camera and settings are you using?

Fern-Fox

No, all my videos seem fuzzy like that. I've cleaned the lens very well. Does mine seem fuzzy to you guys compared to the OP's video?

Fern fox... What camera and settings are you using?

In your video, the highest quality I could put it to was 240p was that because youtube?

I have a GoPro Hero3 Silver Edition I was filming that video in 720p 60fps with protune off. Also, I had 3 hours of extra space on my sd card. Gopro's seem to run faster and don't freeze up when you have more space.

Before every flight I always clean off my gopro lens with the cloth that came with my fatsharks, and I sometimes breath on the lens a little to get it moist.

Also, I import my videos using iPhoto instead of just directly taking them off the sd, that might have something to do with it.

Were you filming in protune?

Last edited: