New FPV SetUp using DGI 03 Air Unit and Aura 5 Lite

Dledgerwood

I recently watched the Flite Test video, 3D Printed Airplane - Eclipson Pathfinder. I want to replicate this plane and FPV set up, though FPV represents new territory for me. I have purchased DJI Goggles 2, and I already have the Aura 5 Lite control board. I also purchased the DJI 03 Air unit.
I am at a loss as to how to connect the DJI 03 Air unit to power. The examples I've seen seem to indicate the camera should be connected to the flight control board (aura 5), but this would require some type of 6 to 4 pin conversion...and I see no description for the Aura 5 board as to where to plug this in. The only other thing I can think of is connect the camera directly to power from the battery...I'm assuming there would need to be some sort of voltage regulator for this to be safe.

Any guidance here would be much appreciated. I'm excited to take this step.

Bricks

Master member
Check the voltage requirements for the 03 air unit ( I don`t do Digital ) You can use the balance lead for power once you know the voltage. With this type of setup you will not have any on screen display , your Aura will not have anything to do with the FPV setup.