DollarTree foam (Box of 50)

DbleDuce

Started working on my planes for FliteFest this year. Went to my local DollarTree and they had foamboard in boxes of 50.

If they don't have it out on the floor, you can ask an employee to see if they have some in the back.

Musdang

Not Quite Legendary
Started working on my planes for FliteFest this year. Went to my local DollarTree and they had foamboard in boxes of 50.

If they don't have it out on the floor, you can ask an employee to see if they have some in the back.
I did that before everything was $1.25. Is it still exactly $50?

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
I did that before everything was $1.25. Is it still exactly $50?
Screenshot_20220211-100832~2.png

Musdang

Not Quite Legendary
When everything in the store is exactly one dollar you don't get a volume discount. (Now apparently $1.25 due to the plot to destroy this democracy.)
But I think since it’s not an individual item, the price didn’t change. Idk though. Just guessing.

DbleDuce

went and bought two boxes before the price went up, I asked and they had some in the back!
The lady that helped me out was very sweet. She asked me if I was sure I wanted 50 sheets and when I said yes, she asked me what I was using them for.

When I told her I use them to build RC planes she smiled and said something like "oh, you make your own toys?".... CLASSIC!