Electrohub build with the Flite Test supplied electronics package question

jimbogreek

Hi gang,
Had a great time meeting everyone at Nall. I picked up an electrohub and the electronics package from you while I was there and am trying to figure out the assembly. I bought your package with the emax 20amp BLheli esc's and I find no mention anywhere if they are simonK programmed. The included sheet doesn't mention anything, in fact it shows the defaults as what would normally be on a regular esc. I played the assembly video and all the components shown were from another vendor, not the Flite Test components that I purchased. Has anyone used the setup that can point me in the right direction? This is my first build and any help would be appreciated.
Thank you for your help,
Jim

razor02097

Rogue Drone Pilot
BLheli is the firmware. It is very popular and has a lot of support.

The folks at Flite Test are always improving their products. Sometimes they find a better combo and offer it in their store. IIRC Josh Bixler mentions the new EMax motors in a video featuring his dragonfly.

Last edited:

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Components are components. Just put everything together like the video. Blheli is a program like simonk. Everyone uses something different but except for control board it all gets installed basically the same way. Follow the video and you should be good to go

princeghed1988

Im really having fun watching this show.. I wish I could build my own plane too... Is there any one here who knows any store here in taiwan where I could buy the parts? I hope you could help me guys..