Contacting The Flite Test Store

NateWA

Hello All,

Ordered the Electrohub kit and Power Pack from Flite Test. Received the Kit first and Power Pack separately later. The problem that I am having is that the Power Pack only came with 4 Counter Clockwise 1045 props.

I am having trouble contacting them to see if I can get the rest of the props. I tried the admin at flitetest.com and their facebook but have not heard anything yet. Is there a contact address for order issues?

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

defhermit

I'm in the middle of an order issue with flitetest as well. It's only been outstanding since friday though so I'm assuming I'm not going to get a response until monday at earliest. My 3 pack swappable kit arrived friday without any push rods, control horns, landing gears, firewalls or barbecue skewers.

I've sent a message via the "Support" link at the bottom of the site, as well as by sending a message about my order via my store account "inbox". I've yet to get any kind of response.

If there is another better method to contact the store employees about this kind of issue I would love to hear about it as well.

Torf

If you contact the via the support page as defhermit describes, someone should respond during the week. I had an issue, contacted them via the support option late on a Friday, and heard back from Jen on the following Monday.

I'm sure they'll get back to you. Just give it a little time.

markyoe

Torf is right. I have had questions for them and they respond promptly within a day or two.

NateWA

I received a reply today using the support option. I just wish it would have been a little bit more obvious or a link was at least included in the confirmation email directing me there if I had issues.

Thanks for all the help!

dave570

As I stated in another post, I had a power pod issue, took Jen 2 days to respond that was last wed. She was supposed to send me the rest of the order but as of this date june 9, 2015 i recieved nothing. I agree trying to find a way to contact them about an order issue is like trying to pull teeth with a pair of rubber plyers !!

AustinFurey

Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Hello All,

Ordered the Electrohub kit and Power Pack from Flite Test. Received the Kit first and Power Pack separately later. The problem that I am having is that the Power Pack only came with 4 Counter Clockwise 1045 props.

I am having trouble contacting them to see if I can get the rest of the props. I tried the admin@flitetest.com and their facebook but have not heard anything yet. Is there a contact address for order issues?

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Sorry for the slow reply my friend! We will get you fixed up immediately. Expect a follow up from one of a FT store extraordinaire shortly. :) The catch all email for Flite Test is support@flitetest.com. Sorry for the confusion! -Austin