qwijibo

Great news! I know it's way too early, but I'm already getting my fleet in shape! :)

1619138435838.png

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
Great news! I know it's way too early, but I'm already getting my fleet in shape! :)

from the quote I keep hearing "bring the people you love and the planes you hate"... are those the planes you hate?

[I maybe in a similar situation of not sure what to bring... as I don't really have 'I hate it' planes]

qwijibo

from the quote I keep hearing "bring the people you love and the planes you hate"... are those the planes you hate?

[I maybe in a similar situation of not sure what to bring... as I don't really have 'I hate it' planes]

Well, I have another beat-up Mini Arrow and a well used P-40 that will be my combat planes, but in a pinch I'd be willing to sacrifice the Simple Scout & Bloody Baron to combat. Both of them survived FliteFest 2019, so they've had a good life! ;)

The 3D printed planes wouldn't stand a chance in combat, unless you want an explosion of millions of little plastics pieces. You know, on second though, that would be cool. ;)