First post and Naze32 rev6 issues

Foambuilt

So I am building my first quadcopter. I am using the power pack D with a Naze32 rev6. My transmitter is a Graupner mz-12 and the receiver is a Graupner GR-12L. For some reason it is having trouble arming. It seems as if the Naze board is slow to react to the arming switch on my transmitter. In the video you can see the position of the switch on beta flight and when it registers as either being armed or disarmed. Also for some reason I still have control of the motors for a short period after I switch to the disarmed mode.

I took screen captures of my settings in beta flight so let me know if anything looks wrong. Also if there any tips please share.

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    192.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    178.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    192 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    190.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    190.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Foambuilt

Try enabling "Disarm regardless of throttle value" in the configuration tab.

Thanks for the suggestion. I enabled "Disarm regardless of throttle value" and it seems that the arming issue is fixed. However, when I disconnected from beta flight to test it, one of the motors was hesitant to spin up at half throttle. Also, when I throttle down completely one or two of the motors will not turn off. Could I have a defective Naze board or a bad speed controller?