First Time Trouble

Omarcito

So this week i started a new build (its my first 5 inch build). I tried to go cheap but with quality parts. I eventually found good parts under $300
-Bando Slayer Frame $85
-Emax 2205 2300kv motors and 30amp Lightning esc combo $69.99
-DYS F4 FC, OSD, and PDB $38.50
-Flite Test Edition RunCam Swift 2 $34.99
-TBS Unify Pro HV $29.95
-HyperIon 1300mah 4s 50c $17.95
-Emax Avan 5x.67x3 $1.99

So i was building it this weekend and its my first time soldering I some how manage to get everything working I eventually thought I was done but when I checked if anything was grounding itself (basically what I am trying to say is that I checked if the red wire was touching black wire anywhere throughout the frame) and it was so I finally fixed everything and it was okay none of the electronic were going to toast themselves if I plugged the battery in. I plugged in my FC to my computer then I was fixing the PID tuning in the board. When i finished I unplugged the cord and was about plug in the battery, I touched just the tip of the battery when esc #2 sparked. I immediately unplugged the battery and waited a while then I plugged in my board to my computer and the computer didn't read the board. I was so upset now I need to replace an ESC and the FC board which I cant afford because I only had $300 of saving and cant afford new electronics. So I need help to replace an Lightning 30amp ESC and a DYS F4 Board. If you have any spares I would appreciate so much if you donated me them. If you want to help please email me at velazquezomar6231@gmail.com

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2826.jpg
    IMG_2826.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1