FLAPS on a new TUNDRA

baz.b

baz.b
Hi all,

After buying and putting together the Tundra plane, I just can't for the life of me get the FLAPS to work, They move when the Ailerons are working, but will not work when the allocated Transmitter switch is operated. The Transmitter being a DX6 v2. If anyone can help I'd be in your debt for life, as this is driving me mad.
Thanks all

Baz

Forster

Slow, low and dirty.
I don't know if there's a download file for that, but I would start with switch assignments and channel assignments and make sure they're right. Then make sure the throws for flaps are set correctly. If you are getting flap motion with ailerons you may have them paired wrong or have the wrong model type setting. Make sure you select ailerons separate from flaps so the switch is active and then double check the switch assignment to make sure you don't have a different switch selected for flaps.

baz.b

baz.b
Hi,
At the moment I've given up trying, but, I';; have a have another look at it tomorrow, and probably start from scratch again. Many thanks for the reply.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Sounds to me like you may have chosen flaperons in the initial model configuration some how. But I am not a Spectrum guy so don't quote me on that.

quorneng

Master member
baz.b
You need to test by "elimination".
Before testing anything remove the prop!
Disconnect the rudder, elevator and ailerons from the rx but leave just the ESC (to give the rx power) and flaps connected.
If they still don't work, or move on another transmitter control, then you have definitely got them set up wrong.
Get the flaps working properly before you connect up anything else.

baz.b

baz.b
DONE IT !!!
Started from scratch, and following Quorneng,s suggestion, finally found the way. Many thanks, to all that answered.