Flite Test member map

epic.engineering

There are some nice looking fields and beaches that members fly at. I need to take a Flitetest vacation and visit other members and flying fields..lol

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I might have accidentally moved pgerts pin while browsing the map - and can't seem to undo it... Could pgerts restore it, and can pin editing be disabled to prevent future changes?

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Can someone please add me..... I can't get it to work on my phone. And my computer is on the fritz

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Got a tablet or something? you have to be able to log into a google account and then hit edit on the map...

earthsciteach

Ha ha. I added that. I flew with Crash at that park. When I brought my Surfer (Bixler) in for landing the "grass" that had not been mown for a looong time ripped the left horiz stab off. It literally grabbed the plane like it stuck to velcro.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Ha ha. I added that. I flew with Crash at that park. When I brought my Surfer (Bixler) in for landing the "grass" that had not been mown for a looong time ripped the left horiz stab off. It literally grabbed the plane like it stuck to velcro.
OH! lol that explains it!

EODPete

Whatt, no other SoCal fliers out here? I saw someone out at lz53 with a versa wing a month ago... My club that i belong to is called joint military rc flyers.

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
It is fun to see where the pins show up. Not many in africa or asia yet - and who is BEN flying in the deepest forests of russia?

eagle4

I am super jealous, so many of you have such awesome flying fields. I agree with pgerts. It's awesome to see the pins popping up all over the world. :)