Flite Test member map

iCrash

I tried a few times, it's not working. I hit the blue marker and then the map starts scrolling uncontrollably. :(

Edit: Seems Google Maps doesn't like IE. I used Chrome and it worked just fine. I'm added up now under Milan Flyers... but I'll add 2 other sites where I fly.

Last edited:

Hell2Go

I pinned my local flying field in Lockport,NY. Now I just need an indoor flying field in the area 'cause winter in Buffalo sucks for flying!

Johan

Oh come on Europe,

I know there are a lot of us out there, or rather here (well not compared to the US)!
Let's put Europe on the map!!!

:)

daniel_t

I just added myself. I hope there are more people in Tampa, FL. I went to two local hobby shops and mentioned Flitetest in both of them, but nobody had any idea what it was. I'm shocked!

NewZee

I just added myself. I hope there are more people in Tampa, FL. I went to two local hobby shops and mentioned Flitetest in both of them, but nobody had any idea what it was. I'm shocked!

no one at my LHS has heard of FT ether??? they are all old school and kind of snoby! if you don't fly balsa gas belong to AMA, and a local flying club they don't think you are a real RC'er, of course they are happy to charge you 2X $$$, for your supplies.

Good to see you in Tampa, I'll escape the cold north and spend all of February in Indian Shores! Can't wait.

augernaught

Augernaught
OK, this is SO COOL!

I just added my field and see that NewZee and Hell2Go are very near to me.

NewZee, are you talking about Fields Hobby? Because if you are, I get your point LOL!
I stopped in there once before I got into the flying part of RC and got the same impression.

If you zoom in real close on my pin on the map, you can see some of the newest renovations
done at the field. They re-did the ball diamonds so we are not flying in the outfield anymore!!!
They also just put up an aluminum shelter about where that square tent is to the right
of the paved T-stop that they put in so we could drive up and drop off our equipment
and not have to drive on the grass around the outfields. Even have a wind sock now LOL!

This map must be very new, because all of this was finished last spring, but I see that the
plane stands have not been put out yet, so just before the shelter went up in June 2013.

Tomtom

That's really a great idea! I just added myself.

I cannot believe that I discover that only today. I think this map could (should) be highlighted on the forum and even on the website :)

Scratch

I still can't add my location! Grrrrrr... I've tried two different iPads and two different computers. I've added myself to these maps before but for some reason, I can't add myself to this one. I think its a hardware problem. If someone wants to add me, pm me and I'll get my info.

NewZee

OK, this is SO COOL!

I just added my field and see that NewZee and Hell2Go are very near to me.

NewZee, are you talking about Fields Hobby? Because if you are, I get your point LOL!
I stopped in there once before I got into the flying part of RC and got the same impression.

If you zoom in real close on my pin on the map, you can see some of the newest renovations
done at the field. They re-did the ball diamonds so we are not flying in the outfield anymore!!!
They also just put up an aluminum shelter about where that square tent is to the right
of the paved T-stop that they put in so we could drive up and drop off our equipment
and not have to drive on the grass around the outfields. Even have a wind sock now LOL!

This map must be very new, because all of this was finished last spring, but I see that the
plane stands have not been put out yet, so just before the shelter went up in June 2013.

Yeah, I am talking about "Fields" I'll need to check out the flying field!