• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FliteTest in RealFlight 7.5 (Model Index)

Thanks for making the additional models (Arrow and Mini Speedster)! Is the yaw/roll coupling really that strong in real life? It feels more like flying with aileron than rudder.
I fly two variants in the sim, one's the one I uploaded, which I've meant to be to practise controlling a plane with really high throws. At around 20% less rates on the aileron and rudder, I find it flies almost exactly as it feels in real life. Try it out, let me know if you still feel the coupling's too strong.

I fly two variants in the sim, one's the one I uploaded, which I've meant to be to practise controlling a plane with really high throws. At around 20% less rates on the aileron and rudder, I find it flies almost exactly as it feels in real life. Try it out, let me know if you still feel the coupling's too strong.
Since I haven't flown it in real life I really can't tell if the coupling is too strong. It is really fun to fly with the high throws (as uploaded) though :)