Flyer with ailerons

Ron B

Posted a thousand or more times
Lazer
Looks like you are having fun with those ailerons but that fence is going to get you one day

pdracer24

Well I had to do some mods to the flyer tonight. Took it up for a few passes and I guess I pulled to many G's and folded the wing in half. Nothing a little hot glue and some CF rods couldnt fix. Back at it tomorrow to see how it works out. I also crashed the spitfire into a hurdle and had a small issue with tue f-22. They to have been repaired and are awaiting the rising sun.

Ron B

Posted a thousand or more times
pd
you have to be air born and high up before the sun comes up as the land of the rising sun likes to attack as the sun comes up and comes at you with the sun in your eyes.

lazermule

I put 5-6 batteries through my FT Flyer today and it flew great. The weather was great but the mosquitos were sure hungry this evening. Although the Flyer is still flying great, I did notice a slight warp starting in the elevator and the paper starting to pull away. Here's a picture:
FT Flyer Elevator.jpg

I pushed a little hot glue in the paper separations and tried to straighten as best I could. While I was at it, I added the "Hot Glue Hinge" to the elevator and rudder that I did when I added the ailerons and I think that'll help it out. Now to see if it still flies as well as it did.

LM