FlySky FS-TH9x

maxxnslash

Up for sale is my FlySky FS-TH9x radio system with 5 receivers. I ended up getting a spektrum for my planes, so this needs to go. It's only two flights old. $130 shipped obo.

RoyBro

Mentor
I don't know. I would find out when I get to the post office. lol :)

If you use priority mail flat rate shipping, you can figure it out. It would be at least a medium box @ around $12.

BTW, I'd love to buy it but I wouldn't be able to justify a third transmitter to my wife.

maxxnslash

If you use priority mail flat rate shipping, you can figure it out. It would be at least a medium box @ around $12.

BTW, I'd love to buy it but I wouldn't be able to justify a third transmitter to my wife.

Yea, I was figuring in that range, but I wasn't going to get picky about it! :)

RoyBro

Mentor
It's not mine to sell and even I think $40 is too low. I don't need it and would be in trouble if I bought it and I would offer at least $50 for the lot... (just a statement. Not a bid)

Max, you might get a better response if you list it on RC Groups.

maxxnslash

Yea $40 is incredibly too low. I mean, if I have to, I'll keep it. I just figured someone might at least give me close to what I paid.

Balsa to Foam

A Jack of All Planes!!!
Thats fine thats just what i have now to be honest i really want the radio its just i dont have the money. if i did have the money i'd put 80 or 90 dollars toward it but I'm a fourteen year-old that doesnt have a job right now:(

maxxnslash

Fair enough. Again, like I said, if I have to, I will keep it and use it for smaller projects or something. It's a nice little system, but I don't have anyone around to help me program it. I mainly only have youtube.