FlySky FS-TH9x

RoyBro

Mentor
It's a nice little system, but I don't have anyone around to help me program it. I mainly only have youtube.

If you flash it with OpenTX, you'll have all the Youtube assistance you need. There are several VERY good videos on programming curves and mixes and rates and such.

What you have there is a diamond in the rough. With just a few mods and a firmware upgrade, it is like a precursor to a Taranis. I have a Taranis, and a Turnigy 9x (same as the TH9x) and I love messing with programming on the 9x and then applying what I've learned to the Taranis.

That's why I'd buy it except that I couldn't justify it to my wife. But whoever does buy it, they'll be getting pure gold. My opinion of course. ;)

maxxnslash

Well, i sure hope someone justifies it. I'm ready to get some extra money again! Tower had a sale on their P-51 D, so if I don't get it sold, I'll just see if someone can help me program it to that.

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
you still haven't sold it?!?!?!?!?!?! Did you drop the price or did you go with the best offer? I'd buy it but I have a few bills to take care of first..... it would make for a great receiver to try out a project i'm looking to try. i'll keep an eye on this. don't hold it if you get a buyer

RichB

$90 offered

original.jpg
That's a fair deal! Take it!

:cool: