flysky receiver

flying newb

so i am almost finished my delta wing. i ended up buying a flysky transmitter and rec.
i thought i had it set up correctly but my elevon mix seems to be backwards ie... l & r seem to be up and down and up and down seem to be right and left. seems like an easy fix just swap channels ..... did not do it what am i doing wrong.....?????????

aaaaagggghhhhhhh

MaxTheFliteFreak

so i am almost finished my delta wing. i ended up buying a flysky transmitter and rec.
i thought i had it set up correctly but my elevon mix seems to be backwards ie... l & r seem to be up and down and up and down seem to be right and left. seems like an easy fix just swap channels ..... did not do it what am i doing wrong.....?????????

aaaaagggghhhhhhh
Try going to the elevon page on your radio and just reverse the numbers. I haven't dabbled much with elevons and such but this has worked with the few wings I have owned. Happy flying!

XSrcing

Creator of smoking holes
I have recently set up a FT Arrow, FT Goblin, and Reptile Dragon 1200 plank all with elevons on my i6x. Don't touch your elevon page settings. You need to fix it in the channel reversing menu.

Reverse channel 1 and check throws. If they aren't all correct, put channel 1 back to normal, and reverse channel 2 (on my radio, reversing 2 fixes everything). Recheck throws. If that don't work flip your servos.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
...what am i doing wrong.....?????????
You are not doing anything wrong, elevon mixing is difficult to setup. There are 2 channels to reverse or not and two servos to swap or not. Here is a video that covers elevon mixing and how to get the correct combination.

Be sure to remove the props while you are seting up the mix.

Last edited: