Flysky sticks mode vs display

binkstir

So I went into the flysky i6 sticks mode. Supposedly mode 3 moves channels 1 and 2 to the left joystick. I did that and saved it. Now, In the "display" screen in setup it shows stick one is in control of channels 3 and 4. The left stick only controls one motor on up and down. I'd like to use the left joystick to control two motors. This is for a small rc bot I've put together for my new pup to chase. Thanks so much, I apologize if I'm overlooking something simple.

Lee

binkstir

Ok, narrowed it down a bunch. Up and down work on both sides....left right does nothing on either stick. Changes in stick mode have no effect.

RossFPV

I dont think I understand, do you want the left stick to control one motor and the right stick to control the other or have one stick control 2 motors?

binkstir

It's like I only have a two channel radio. Up and down works channel 3 on the left stick and then the right stick up and down controls channel two. Left and right on both sticks doesn't do anything at all. I'm not sure if there's a setting that could cause this. I reset the transmitter and did a re-bind on the receiver, but still no action left and right on either stick. I ordered another receiver last night. If that doesn't fix it, I guess I'll buy another transmitter.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
I'm not sure why you scrambled the channels.

Try putting them back, better yet do a factory reset on the Tx. Then what ever you want to respond to the left stick, just plug it into channels 3 & 4.