Fried Naze 32???? PLEASE HELP!!!

What do I do??

• I will Contact Flitetest support

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy a new Board

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zbaron19

Hey guys. Built a flitetest y6 a couple of months ago and have been flying/testing different settings and modes. I am using a Naze 32 rev 6 acro with a ar8000 spektrum receiver and a spektrum dx6i. Yesterday it flew great with acro mode turned on (no drifting or bad vibrations) tonight i bought a hobby king lost aircraft buzzer. So i decided to get everything ready. (Here's where things go south) I used a old Futaba(?) servo extension and cut it in half so I had the female plug and the male plug separated. I soldered the female side wires to the small pads on the electrohub distribution board. I then preceded to plug it into the right most plug on the naze 32 rev 6(Battery voltage monitoring connection. I double triple quadruple checked that i had the polarity correct and it was ( I had the pins that are soldered to the board pre-installed for me) I then plug in my battery (yes i removed props) I usually run a 5200mAh 3s 15c turnigy Graphene battery but for testing "Stuff" i use a Turnigy 2200 Mah 3s 20c Lipo. The naze board acted normal until i went to arm it. when i hit my arming switch it did nothing. I then flipped my aux 2 switch which i had programmed to turn acro mode on and off. When i flipped this only three motors ran (right and left top and back bottom one) when i flipped my arming switch the three motors turned off and the other three started turning. Only when i gave maximum power did all six motors spin ( but all at different speeds).

Below I have put pictures of everything that i thought went wrong (short circuit from too much solder) Any help at all will be very much appreciated!!!!! IMG_2717.JPG IMG_2718.JPG IMG_2719.JPG IMG_2720.JPG IMG_2721.JPG IMG_2722.JPG

RipAir

and just a small tip, if you want to triple check in the future:
hold the multi meter to + and - in continuity mode
and youll spot shorts in no time ;)