FT 22 Raptor Review

jfly77

First off, I would like to thank Flite Test for these awesome kits. Packed very well. The build was quick and simple, and flew amazing. Hand launch by just grabbing the wing and flinging it out with a little throttle and off she goes. Was very happy how it handled and how it flew, looked in the air and even landing was a breeze. Some people are complaining about shipping cost, but these kits are way cheaper with shipping than my other bnf kits I buy. Looking forward to the next simple series. I used 9gram servos apc 8x6 pusher prop and Herc blue wonder 1300kv motor.

Attachments

• iphone5c 001.JPG
    iphone5c 001.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 100

Ron B

Posted a thousand or more times
You know it flies now for paint but don't cover up the flitetest logo.

Javier

Hi! ive just build the ft22 raptor and its my first scratch build, I ve the Turnigy Aerodirve D2826/6 2200kv, can i use this motor with that plane? what prop for this motor? thx!

haygood

How hard is it to fly this in something like a high school gym? Would something like an 8x4 prop make that easier?

localfiend

I like 3D printers...
Mentor
How hard is it to fly this in something like a high school gym? Would something like an 8x4 prop make that easier?

I've built a couple FT-22's. They're excellent outdoors and can fly reasonably slow, but I don't think I'd try it in a gym no matter the prop, it's still a bit big and fast for that.

If you want to try an indoor version check this out:

Micro F22